Different hearing losses each bring their challenges. Some hearing losses can be corrected with standard amplification. Other hearing losses require an in-depth assessment to be able to manage them effectively. These more complex hearing losses include:
- Hearing loss of a severe or profound degree
- Sudden hearing loss that happened overnight
- Hearing loss due to a problem within the middle ear
- When predominantly struggling to hear low pitches
- A hearing loss in which no high pitch sounds can be heard
- When sounds appear distorted instead of just quieter
Our team has expertise in assessing and treating these hearing losses and will take the complexities involved to offer you the most suited treatment.